Thursday, October 15, 2009

Long Overdue

I really haven't kept up with this blog like I would have liked. There have been new plants on the porch, and even new landscaping around the porch.

I was trying to remember when the plants had to come in last year, and it was right around October 8th. We've passed that date already here, but now it's really starting to get chilly both during the day, and at night. So, I think they may have to come in fairly soon! When they do, I'll try to get some updated pictures, and see if we can keep them alive during the winter again.

I think I'm definitely going to try some grow bulbs this year to help keep things growing strong.

It'll be nice to have some of these plants inside too. It should definitely boost the oxygen levels in the house with the number that we have!

AMW

No comments: