Thursday, September 11, 2008

Plant Updates

Thought I would take up some bandwidth today to update some of the plants of the day that have been featured previously.  I mentioned on some of them that they had been repotted, but I still had old pictures.  I finally got around to some new pictures, and here they are.  I'll link to the original post, so you can go and see the difference if you'd like.


First up is the one I call the "Purple Plant".  As you can see from the this picture, it's actually a lovely shade of PINK.  HERE is link to the original post.  This one is still in it's original pot, though, so not much of an update other than it's colors.  And man is it a pretty one!


Here are two of the beloved Palm.  The ORIGINAL post showed it in another pot, that is now home to the corn plant.  (More on that one in a bit).  I reuse pots I already have, and just move them to plants that will suit them.  This one I had to buy, cause it is especially large.  Most of the pots are made out of a really light, but strong material.  Almost a styrofoam, but not.  Helpful, huh?


This one hasn't been repotted, I just wanted to show how much it has sprouted since the ORIGINAL post on it.  So much, that I can't get all of it's little spidery legs all in the picture.  I'm thinking that these will make nice little houseplant presents to give friends and family...  Watch out, you could get one too.

The corn plant.  I don't know that you can see a significant change in it's size, but this pot just suits it better.  And was bigger to boot.  It was the original pot for the palm, as mentioned before.  The corn plant also got moved from it's original location on the porch as well.  HERE is the original post.


The Peace Lilly.  Not much new since THIS post, but wanted to highlight this beautiful bloom on it!  Enjoy.


THESE poor crotons were in rough shape.  In the original post, I mentioned joining them together in one pot.  Here is that pot, and their progress.

Coming up sometime soon - a post about my rain barrel venture, with pictures, and a new plant to the porch.

AMW

No comments: